The Board may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed. Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the Board. We ask that members of the public complete a request to speak form, submit it to the Clerk of the Board, and keep their remarks brief. If several persons wish to address the board on a single item, the chair may impose a time limit on individual remarks at the beginning of the discussion. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
Note: Time durations are estimates only.
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Communications: Any person wishing to address the Board on any item not on the agenda may do so at this time. After 10 minutes of testimony, any additional testimony will be heard following the action items.
1. Office Space Negotiations [Gov. Code Section 54956.8] (Est. time: 25 minutes)
2. 2. Approve Minutes of the September 20, 2018, Board Meeting (Est. time: 0 minutes)
3. Approve the Trans. Dev. Act Claims for the Cities of Citrus Heights, Winters, YCTD, and County of Sutter (Est. time: 0 minutes)
4. Approve SACOG Accounting Policies (Est. time: 0 minutes)
5. Approve SACOG Board of Directors and Committee Meeting Schedule for 2019 (Est. time: 0 minutes)
6. Approve Pricing Amendment for Joint HR Services Contract (Est. time: 0 minutes)
7. Authorize Amendments to Community Design Grant Memoranda of Understanding for Local Jurisdictions (Est. time: 0 minutes)
8. Approve SACOG 2019 Delivery Plan Process (Est. time: 0 minutes)
9. Approve Ozone Motor Vehicle Emissions Budgets in the 8-Hour Ozone State Implementation Plan (Est. time: 0 minutes)
10. Approve Support for Caltrans Statewide Pavement/Bridge and System Performance Management Targets (Est. time: 0 minutes)
11. Approve Transportation Demand Management Innovations Grant Recommendations (Est. time: 3 minutes)
12. Approve Proposed Changes to Senior Staff Positions, Structure, and Salary Schedule (Est. time: 5 minutes)
13. Approve Resolution Thanking and Congratulating Azadeh Doherty Upon Her Retirement (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 3 minutes)
14. Youth Leadership Academy Update (Monica Hernandez) (Est. time: 5 minutes)
15. Next Generation Transit (Matt Carpenter) (Est. time: 60 minutes)
16. Chair’s Report (Est. time: 2 minutes)
17. Board Members’ Reports (Est. time: 10 minutes)
18. Chief Executive Officer’s Report (Est. time: 5 minutes)
Receive and File:
19. Blueprint Implementation Activities (Est. time: 0 minutes)
20. State Advocacy Update (Est. time: 0 minutes)
21. Federal Advocacy Update (Est. time: 0 minutes)
22. Sustainable Communities Strategy Implementation Pilot Program (Est. time: 0 minutes)
23. 2018 Funding Round Update: Timeline and Status (Est. time: 0 minutes)
24. 2020 MTP/SCS: Transportation Project-Level Performance Evaluation (Est. time: 0 minutes)
25. Rural-Urban Connections Strategy 2.0 Workplan (Est. time: 0 minutes)
26. Potential Impacts if Senate Bill 1 is Repealed (Est. time: 0 minutes)
Adjournment: The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on Thursday, November 15, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916-321-9000, e-mail (email@example.com) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.